Jukebox is looking for an INTERN !
Jukebox is an emerging start-up that develops a shared wardrobe full a dream clothes accessible on a rental basis. We want to become precursors of a change in the production of fashion and a reflex of consumption of quality clothing that respect both the ethics, the environment and the singularity of each.
Profile & Skills
You are a student in Business Management, Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing.
You also are :
- Organized, autonomous, proactive ;
- Open minded and creative ;
- An interest for fashion is a plus.
Role within Jukebox
As an intern, you will help the team with :
- the development and implementation of a communication and marketing strategy to promote the project and federate a community around it (eg preparation and planning of content on Instagram and Facebook).
- the organization of events and pop-ups.
- holding the shop.
We offer you
A professional experience in a dynamic and happy start-up 😊
The hours are flexible, the place of work will be in Auderghem / Watermael Boitsfort. Beginning of the internship: ASAP
Duration : aslong as you want, during at least 3 months
We are looking forward to meet you,
Nathalie, Catherine and Johan
Please send your application (CV and cover letter 1/2 page explaining why the project interests you) to firstname.lastname@example.org